De:"stepharo" <steph...@free.fr>
Date:mar j mai PM à 21:44
Objet:Re: [Pharo-dev] Trying to use Rubric in Nautilus ....

Thanks alain

Before asking we read all the examples and I saw that selector: is used
to communicate and update the code pane.

(UIManager default newAutoAcceptTextEntryFor: self
            get: #selector
            set: #selector:
            class: String
            getEnabled: #haveClassName
            help: 'Enter a selector' translated
            entryCompletion: entryCompletion)
                acceptOnCR: false;
                ghostText: 'Selector';
                withDropListButton;

Now my problem (and may be there is not solution) is how can I connect
from a pluggableListMorph to a RubScrollText
when the list does not generate announcement.
This is why I tried to pass via dependents or something like that.

I will try to generate announcements but this is a lot more work and I
do not know if it will work.

Stef

--- End Message ---