From: Kevin Franklin <ke...@bitnami.com>
Subject: Introducing Bitnami...
Date: 5 Jun 2015 10:57:36 GMT+2
To: <bo...@pharo.org>

Hello Pharo Association

I wondered if you knew about Bitnami. Please check us out at www.bitnami.com. We provide over 120 apps and development stacks – many of them open-source. If you would like Pharo to be included in our marketplace, we have a contest https://bitnami.com/contest were you can nominate it, and encourage your community to vote for its inclusion.

Also, I wondered if you could put me in touch with any commercial companies within and around the Pharo ecosystem that might like to work with us as a software partner https://bitnami.com/partners/software

Kind regards
Kevin

--
Kevin Franklin
Director of Business Development, Bitnami

Run your favorite apps in the cloud with Bitnami

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami © 2015