Le 05/07/2015 12:45, stepharo a écrit :
thanks!

CommandShell has been updated.

I may look at one point into adding support for pseudo-tty. Does anybody knows if pseudo-tty are available with Microsoft Windows?

Thierry

Le 27/6/15 00:27, Thierry Goubier a écrit :

GitFileTree does not depend on StringHolder. CommandShell does. The
next update of CommandShell will solve that, but it needs some testing
first.

Thierry

Le 26 juin 2015 10:41 PM, "stepharo" <steph...@free.fr