thanks Phil I have done so. So should be ok from now on

Well in my case it has been worse than Linus case where he found 30% false
positive in my spam folder I had around 20 mails, most from Marcus only 2
were actual spam, so in my case was a 90% :D

I have to agree with Linus Gmail spam filter is kinda disappointing to say
the least. I will regularly check out my spam folder from now on.