if reintroduce them means reintroduce them hardcoded as before, then I’m
complete against it and I WILL NOT integrate such solution.
I’m sorry for being so strong here, but previous implementation was lame and we
need to get rid of them.

Now, I understand people are used to use those bindings and also some others
(no idea which ones because I never used them… for me ocompletion is good
enough… but those are tastes). So I would be very happy to integrate a generic
way to define keybindings and outputs (which is already there, with keymapping,
but I mean an editor or something), and I would be very happy to integrate a
default configuration (which of course, will include #ifTrue:/##ifFalse:)

Esteban