I forgot to mention that people can help since we added a tahe pharo-bootstrap.

Stef

Le 15/8/15 10:53, Tudor Girba a écrit :
This is exciting. Thanks a lot for this effort!

Doru

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 10:50 AM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr <mailto:steph...@free.fr>> wrote:

    Hi guys

    just to let you know that we run a dependencies breaking sprint
    yesterday and it was great.
    We will redo one or two.
    Our goal is to minimise the dependencies of adding Monticello to
    the pharo bootstrap.
    What I can tell you is that having a bootstrap is bringing an
    ***AMAZING*** level of cleaner design.
    I suspected it. But when we see the real cases this is obvious and
    really important.
    I will really open a complete new world for Pharo in terms of
    modularity (of course it will take time
    but this is really really cool).

www.tudorgirba.com <http://www.tudorgirba.com>

"Every thing has its own flow"