Dont do it for me , what I did with ChronosManager is only the tip of the
iceberg, I will be redesigning the whole Pharo GUI from scratch. After I
release ChronosManager 0.2 my next victim will be Nautilus, then inspector
and finally debugger. So I will be building my own GUI for the debugger
anyway, in similar style to ChronosManager, completely custom made , static
and icon based.  It wont happen tommorow but slowly and steadily I will
make my own Pharo GUI, obviously radically different to what we have now.

I merely mentioned this to represent a voice of reason over icon based
interfaces that dominate software market anyway.