That’s the point. Someone finds this disruptive, someone instructing. But it’s
always a true information. So here we are not dealing with the faults of
algorithm but with a way we are communicating a data with a user.

That’s why I kindly ask not to call this things “false positives” :).
I thinks that it makes sense to be bale to disable some critics by their
severity.

Also I think that it’s a good thing to teach beginners to write class comments.
You don’t need special skills for that and making it a habit from the beginning
will payoff in the future.

Cheers.
Uko