Le 17/5/16 à 21:33, Jan van de Sandt a écrit :
Hi,

I'm helping with the port of LibGit [1] from Pharo 4 to Pharo 5 [2].

BIG THANKS!!!!
This project provides Smalltalk bindings for the libgit2 library. Very useful for better Git support in Pharo. The port means using the new UnifiedFFI instead of NativeBoost.

The project is still in the alpha stage but a lot of the libgit2 features are already accessible. Some libgit2 calls access the network. For example to clone a repository or to push a commit. The calls that use https work on Linux and on Windows but on OSX we always get the following error in Pharo 5:

LGit_GIT_ERROR: Failed to connect to github.com <http://github.com>: Interrupted system call.

In Pharo4/NB this error does not occur. Could this be an issue in UFFI or perhaps in the VM ?

To reproduce the problem in Pharo 5 (after loading [2]):

    | repo |
    repo := LGitRepository on: 'my-test-repo' asFileReference.
    repo cloneHttps: 'https://github.com/theseion/LibGit.git'

Jan.

[1] https://github.com/theseion/LibGit
[2] https://github.com/jvdsandt/LibGit