> On 04 Jun 2016, at 09:35, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>

>>> On 01 Jun 2016, at 20:44, Damien Cassou <damien.cas...@inria.fr> wrote:

>>> I don't have the code at hand but this not what I expect : the parser is
>>> not necessary to export html, you just need a document model (which you
>>> could get through a Markdown parser for example).
>> Without the parser you can’t do anything so I would expect the parser to be
>> a core part.
>> But anyway, even agreeing with your PoV, if I load #(html exporter), then I
>> have unreferenced pillar classes in the resulting image (PRDocumentItem
>> class>>#parser has a strong reference… and even that method should not be
>> there according with your statement).
>
> Esteban this is not really true. I manupilate citezen objects and want to
> export them as html and I was wondering:
> should I emit pillar -> parser -> model -> html or model -> html and this is
> what I will do.

whatever… my point is that if it is not intended to be there, I should not see
a strong (and undefined) reference in what I inject to the system.
and my other point is that I still need a pointer to “what I need to load to
have the parser”. Some group like “parser”, for example. Right now the only way
I have to load it would be to load all… and that’s not the purpose of having
groups, I think (no point on having them if I need to load all anyway), so
there is a problem with the configuration.

Esteban