> 13. 7. 2016 v 9:32, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr>:
>

>> On 13 Jul 2016, at 14:46, Juraj Kubelka <juraj.kube...@icloud.com
>> <mailto:juraj.kube...@icloud.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working on a new configuration for GTools.
>>
>> What is the correct way to integrate cases with a slice?
>> For example this one:
>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18471/GTTools-relies-on-hasSpecialSelector-ifTrueSetByte#BugEvent.169953
>>
>> <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18471/GTTools-relies-on-hasSpecialSelector-ifTrueSetByte#BugEvent.169953>
>>
>> It has slice in Pharo60Inbox. Should I copy commits to GToolkit repository?
>>
> This one is not yet integrated, I submitted a slice to not have to wait for
> GT, but with my pre-holiday stress I did not menage to actually
> get it in yet.
>
> So instead you can ignore the slice and just get these changes in.

OK. I am preparing new configuration here:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18773/
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18773/>
I am almost done.
I will take care of GTool integrations. So next time there is something to
integrate, just ping me. Anyway, i will regularly check FogBugz.

>> And how it happens that GToolkit repository has commits done by
>> TheIntegrator?
>
> The auto-rewriting deprecations happen to rewrite code. This then is saved in
> the Pharo repo and needs to be merged.
> (or if it is the latest it can just be copied).
>
> The same happens if changes have to be done fast or if they cross-cut many
> packages.
>
> it is a bit of a mess… for the future we need a unified way to handle things…
> the current approach with the configurations and
> external repositories is not good.. far too slow and far too much manual work.

That’s true. It is a lot of manual work and it is also hard to know if I
integrate it well, with all changes, etc.

Cheers,
Juraj