Tx Cyril!!

Le 15/7/16 à 16:08, Cyril Ferlicot Delbecque a écrit :

On 15/07/2016 16:01, Nicolas Passerini wrote:
There has been already a discussion about the same topic a few days ago
and I think that there is a consensus on considering it a bug that has
to be solved (look for «confused about the "image opening session"»).
Yet I think there is not even a bug in the issue tracker.
Hi,

I opened a bug entry yesterday because I think it's hard to get changes
back:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18777/How-should-I-get-back-lost-changes-with-Epicea

And there is one about not opening the window if we leave Pharo without
a crash:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18754/Epicea-should-log-image-saving