Hi,

We are still in exploration mode with respect to design and this is why you see
several internal names. We expect to have a clear structure within a couple of
weeks, and there will be an announcement on that. In the end, there will be
exactly one single Bloc and one single Brick.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com