Nicolai,

It is good to encourage this, but it is a reality that it is a lot of work to do a good job of complaining and criticizing and personally I have a talk at ESUG that needs work, so I won't have the luxury of detailed criticisms much longer :) and I'm sure that this is an issue for others as well ...

But if all of us make a point to "complain" when we hit an annoying issue AND have the time to complain, then eventually you guys will get the kind of feedback that you need to make better decisions, compromises and preferences...

Dale