Hi,

In which presentation are you?

As Sven said, you can browse by clicking on the top right icon of the next
pane. You can also browse right in place with the Meta presentation from the
next pane.

Also, if you are in the Raw view, you get the browse menu for an instance
variable. However, this menu is hardcoded and for other presentations, this
menu is indeed not available. I think this is a missing feature. In fact, we
already have that in Moose and it works quite well: an omni-present object
menu. The idea is that once we declare object actions (those available on the
top right of an object pane), we could also offer them as a menu, and add them
throughout the interface. Would this address your issue?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Innovation comes in the least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened."