On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Gour <g...@atmarama.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:05:45 +0200
> stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Yes but we cannot do much
>
> OK. I got it...do you believe it makes sense for a noob to create account
> in case there are some low-hanging fruits to pick?

Definitely.  And not necessarily that you *solve* an issues, but that
I found a benefit from "goal directed learning".
When I started using Pharo I learned a lot from:
* trying to reproduce issues - which also benefits core developers if
you can gather more complete symptom info
* testing other people's solutions - putting halts in the changed code
and simultaneously stepping through the original and solution code.
Actually I was surprised at far into the depths of the system this led
me sometimes and how accessible they were.  Look for issue marked
"Fixed - review needed"

cheers -ben