Hi all,
Doru, Stephan, Norbert, Denis and me spoke at ESUG about the non-use of
Announcer in Bloc.
I made some test cases in Bloc-Tests to compare performances between
Announcer and BlEventRegistry.
The result is that Announcer is at least 5x slower in all tested cases.
Bloc has only specific needs about event dispatching,  the first one is the
efficiency during event propagation.
It may be interesting to investigate why Announcer is slower and also what
are the uncovered cases in BlEventRegistry.
So, i'm interested in continuing our discussion about that.

Regards,
Glenn.

-----
Glenn Cavarlé