One use case that sometimes bites me is when I'm working in the "code"
of the Playground (first screen), and then I start going deep with
"Evaluate and Go", basically inspecting my objects, and then I close
the window thinking I'm dealing with an inspector hence losing the
code of the "workspace" in the Playground that started the inspection
"workflow", without receiving any warning about "losing" my changes.

I'd like an explicit "Save" in the Playground, but since I'm not
adding it, I can't complain much. :)

Regards.

Esteban A. Maringolo
Esteban A. Maringolo