Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 at 3:34 PM
From: stepharo <steph...@free.fr>
To: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: [Pharo-dev] could we discuss 19006

Hi guys

The change 19006 is adding a lot of streams AbstractBinaryStream and I
do not really get the vision.

Note that I'm not against. I just want to understand.

Do we add these and remove some old ones?

What is sync?

Ideally I would like to throw away all the streams and use xtreams instead.

So thanks for your time explaining us the idea.