Not true.

Terf experience would help in focusing the meeting and make it like a real
assembly.

We could take a conference theater with podium etc to make it work.

I can help facilitating.

And we can make an intro video to explain to people how they could just sit
their avatar to listen, raise the issues and use the chat or share a window.
And go to the lectern to expose something.

We can also screenrecord it all for reference and post it back to youtube
as a private video.

Phil

Le 9 sept. 2016 09:25, "Norbert Hartl" <norb...@hartl.name> a écrit :

Well, on the one hand this would be super cool. On the other hand nobody
will listen to the meeting because everyone's playing with terf :)

Norbert
> Am 09.09.2016 um 08:51 schrieb Ron Teitelbaum <r...@usmedrec.com>:
>
> Terf?  www.3dicc.com
>
> Ron Teitelbaum

Esteban Lorenzano
> Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 2:47 AM
> To: Pharo Development List
> Subject: [Pharo-dev] [OFF-TOPIC] looking for your wisdom... video
conference service?

> Hi,
>
> In the board we decided that we need to have a better support for public
meetings (particularly for consortium meetings but also for others).
> So we wanted to explore other services that would allow is more than 10
persons participating (this limit is annoying).
> Now, I know google hangouts was able to provide more than 10 connections
(paying), but now I do not find it… maybe I was mistaken?