> Furthermore, typical examples require more than one liners, and these
>> should be factored out separately.
>>

> I really like the one liners that you can find im some method comments,
> like in Color class>>#wheel:
> if you are new to pharo and start exploring the system, it makes fun to
> see these little one lines and
> just execute it. (even if they aren't onelines like in some method in
> class Form).
>

> Me too and what I like is that there are coupled to the method.
> I find a method and I guess it will help me
> and bam I read the example and I'm sure it is or not what I'm looking for.

My belief is that we have an IDE able to track metadata (here, examples)
along with methods, and that there is no need to play with syntax
extensions (which are a way of adding metadata to programming languages
stuck in the file concept of the 60's).

In short, a nice, OO way of adding information about a method / class / tag
/ package that the IDE knows how to relate to the code.

Having the class comment pane open in Nautilus is already a step towards
doing that.

Regards,

Thierry