Le 17/9/16 à 08:21, Tudor Girba a écrit :
Hi,

Great. I also started to use it, and I would be interested in working also on
creating a webpage out of the box.

It is also unclear to me how to deal with pillar.conf (I did not look at the
code yet.). Should I rely on a book.pillar root class that embeds the chapter
files? Or is there a way to still rely on a declarative way like we had in
pillar.conf to embed those files?
Hi doru

I did not try yet. My plan is to migrate all my books to archetype and pillar 40.
I hope to get some time to try today.

Stef

Cheers,
Doru