It would be especially nice if people wo *submitted* an issue tacker entry in
the past
would take up the role of a “issue steward”, that is: make sure the issue gets
closed.

- Is it still relevant?
- Was it already fixed?
- Is it really important? If nobody (and not you, either, cared for 8 months?)
- Push people to help. Ask on the mailing list! Put together a team. Fix it.

What is clear is that with 620 open issues, nothing will happen “automatically”.
(thankfully one thing: after 12 month of inactivity, your issue gets
auto-closed…)

        Marcus