Hi,

according to the Metacello quide on [1] in section "Prime Metacello registry"
one can write

| pathToPackageDirectory |
"edit to match the path to your chosen package directory"
pathToPackageDirectory := '/opt/git/Sample/packages'.
Metacello new
  baseline: 'Sample';
  repository: 'filetree://', pathToPackageDirectory;
  load.

Adopting this for a Windows path I have:

| pathToPackageDirectory |
pathToPackageDirectory := 'C:\ClonedRepo\packages'.
Metacello new
  baseline: 'MyProject';
  repository: 'filetree://', pathToPackageDirectory;
  load.

But I get a ZnPortNotANumber exception, even when I use a diffent protocol like
"client://".
Tried this in Pharo 6.0 Latest update: #60233

What I want to do (on Windows) is to load all project packages from a local
cloned git
directory (not a remote GitHub) using the dependencies given in the Baseline.

Did I miss something, is it just broken or the docu not up to date? If so is
this a parsing issue on the Zinc URLs
or an issue of Metacello API?

Thanks
T.