Thanks Alain.

Did you point to the mooc videos your students?

http://mooc.pharo.org

Stef

Le 20/9/16 à 15:53, Alain Plantec via Pharo-dev a écrit :
Hello all,

Thanks thanks thanks for Pharo 5.

Each year, from September to November, my students are learning Pharo with the last release. And as you know, beginners and naive users are very good at stressing a software :) Previous years I faced issues due to Pharo bugs (especially because of Nautilus but not only).
Since 2 weeks, no issue at all regarding Pharo, a real pleasure.
So this mail is just to thank all of you who made this cool release.

Cheers
Alain