even better

    Smalltalk tools changeList browseRecentLog

does not show any changes :)

So I redownloaded the latest version of tried

- changes something

- exist without saving

- reopening the image

And I could not reproduce the bug.... Shit.

So I lost my time.

Stef

Hi

i introduced a loop (yes totally stupid) in menu morph icon :)
so I had to quit my image.
I thought that epicea would show me all the changes and I could not find how to do it. I do not know how to invoke the old recover lost changes... so so far I lost 40 min of dev :(

I have no idea what is monitor vs log set in Epicea.
And log set is just with the changes I'm doing :( not the ones I lost :(

In cutting alpha image it would be good to make sure that we cannot lose our work :(
Stef