Hi Stef, ‚ÄčNo idea why Epicea didn't log your changes.

About "monitor vs. log set"... the two new entries in World Menu > Tools >
Epicea... I'd like user opinions to improve naming and UI. I can tell some
things introduced in the latest integration.

- The Log Set
As you know, Epicea Monitor logs code changes (and some IDE events such as
MC load/save and refactorings). Such data is placed in .ombu files in a
local directory. Each time a Pharo image opens, Epicea Monitor logs code
changes into a new ombu file. Those ombu files in the local directory is
what is currently called "Log Set".

- The Monitor UI shows the code changes since Epicea started to log.
===> This means it shows changes placed in potentially several ombu files.

- The Log Set UI shows:
-- all the logs in the local directory on the left panel, and
-- the content of the selected log in the right panel.
===> This UI visually connects the logs to help user to understand how the
ombu files are related. Note that the code changes displayed on the right
panel belong to only one log (different than in the Monitor UI, that might
show changes in several logs).

Cheers,
Martin