Synectique provides comprehensive and sophisticated analysis tools to
improve the quality of software, reduce maintenance costs, and thus enable
easier software evolution.

The company was created in 2013 and already got some renowned customers.
To sustain our growth we are looking for a full-time Smalltalk (Pharo)
developer with some additional non Smalltalk skills.
2+ years OO programming experience or equivalent, with strong skills in OO
design, front-end JavaScript and back-end Seaside/Pharo.

The ideal candidate should be comfortable with meta-model approaches,
client-side web technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript), be familiar with
code parsing and master different languages (Java, C++, C#, ADA,
Smalltalk).

The job is based in Lille, which is centrally located with good connections by train to everywhere (one hour from Paris, 1h20 from London, 35 min from Brussels).

Duration: Permanent (CDI)
Starting date: September 2016
Salary: depending on skill set/experience
Ready to travel if needed.

Additional Skills:
Object-oriented design/programming
Agile Methodologies