Le 21/9/16 à 06:50, Martin Dias a écrit :
Hi Stef, ​No idea why Epicea didn't log your changes.

Me neither I tried to reproduce it and I could not.
Still I lost 40 min deep hacking.

About "monitor vs. log set"... the two new entries in World Menu > Tools > Epicea... I'd like user opinions to improve naming and UI. I can tell some things introduced in the latest integration.

- The Log Set
As you know, Epicea Monitor logs code changes (and some IDE events such as MC load/save and refactorings). Such data is placed in .ombu files in a local directory. Each time a Pharo image opens, Epicea Monitor logs code changes into a new ombu file. Those ombu files in the local directory is what is currently called "Log Set".

Session Set

- The Monitor UI shows the code changes since Epicea started to log.
===> This means it shows changes placed in potentially several ombu files.

Full Log Set

- The Log Set UI shows:
-- all the logs in the local directory on the left panel, and
-- the content of the selected log in the right panel.
===> This UI visually connects the logs to help user to understand how the ombu files are related. Note that the code changes displayed on the right panel belong to only one log (different than in the Monitor UI, that might show changes in several logs).

Cheers,
Martin