Hello Stephan,

In the work for my thesis, I'm building a debugger for big data
applications, that when a bug happens doesn't stop the computation but
proceeds evaluating the next data. This opens a series of debuggers in
separate threads, that are shown one by one. I added a button that allows
me to restart and automatically proceed all the waiting debuggers from a
certain point of the stack (assuming that the stack has the same "shape"),
so basically after I fix a bug in the first debugger I can say to the
others: ok, the bug is solved, restart yorself and proceed.

The thing seems more or less to work, except some details that I still have
to implement.

Matteo