-------- Original Message --------
Wow, that looks very nice !

On 10 Oct 2016, at 18:42, Nicolai Hess <> wrote:

I am working on a syntax style table editor, see issue for some background
about this.
18322 Settings for Syntax Highlighting a bit confusing
15409 A more complete set of syntactic colors is needed

Load package

     location: ''
     user: ''
     password: ''

And open the preview/editor with:

STStylerPreview open.

This is a prototype, you can view builtin style tables, create and edit new
custom style tables.
This has some fake code styler methods to make the styling work for the
code preview pane, and it supports more styling attributes than the default

This is what I would like to have as a syntax style setting dialog instead of
the current
confusing behavior. It may be helpful to actually see what syntax styling
attributs are
actually available.