Have you got my modified message? or have I been wasting my revisions all
along O.o? I'll repost.

O.o can you please elaborate?

I wrote a DLL a while ago that successfully shared the global state it
exported between the callers that without any shared memory explicitly being
created.

I'll recreate a test case to make sure that I am not just lying.

*Solution SharingDemo*:
*Project ShareMe*:
*ShareMe.cpp*:
#pragma data_seg("SHARED")
    extern "C" {
        __declspec(dllexport)
        int sharedInteger = 0;
    }
#pragma data_seg()

#pragma comment(linker, "/section:SHARED,RWS")

*Project Client1*:
*main.cpp*:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    HMODULE module_handle = LoadLibrary("ShareMe.dll");
    int *shared_integer_handle = (int *)GetProcAddress(module_handle,
"sharedInteger");
    printf("*(shared_integer_handle) = %d.\n", *shared_integer_handle);

    *shared_integer_handle = 1337;

    printf("*(shared_integer_handle) = %d.\n", *shared_integer_handle);

    system("pause");
    return 0;
}

*Project Client2*:
*main.cpp*:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    HMODULE module_handle = LoadLibrary("ShareMe.dll");
    int *shared_integer_handle = (int *)GetProcAddress(module_handle,
"sharedInteger");
    printf("*(shared_integer_handle) = %d.\n", *shared_integer_handle);

    *shared_integer_handle = 0;

    printf("*(shared_integer_handle) = %d.\n", *shared_integer_handle);

    system("pause");
    return 0;
}

now, debug client1, then debug client2. Client 2 should start with mutated
shared state(1337).