Stef,

entitled: doesn't carries the right meaning.

entitle
ɪnˈtʌɪt(ə)l,ɛn-/
verb
past tense: entitled; past participle: entitled

1.
give (someone) a legal right or a just claim to receive or do something.
"employees are normally entitled to redundancy pay"
synonyms:qualify, make eligible, authorize, sanction, allow, permit, grant,
grant/give the right,give permission; More
2.
give (something) a particular title.
"a satire entitled ‘The Rise of the Meritocracy’"

archaic
give (someone) a specified title expressing their rank, office, or
character.
"they entitled him Sultan"
synonyms:title, name, call, give the title of, label, term, designate, dub;
More

Also, why act: as a shortcut?
action:icon:label: seems nicer to me.
I am not giving any rank to my menus for sure.

I wonder what Ben would say about this.

Phil