> On 17 Oct 2016, at 03:43, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
>
> Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
>> Of course it does, it wouldn't be very good if it didn't ;-)
>
> Great!
>
> I fell down on "STONWriterError: custom #stonOn: implementation needed for
> variable/indexable class" for AbsolutePath. Is there an example of how to
> handle this? I read the paper and googled, but didn't see one...

Hmm, Path (the superclass) is handled, it has custom #stonOn: and #fromSton:
implementations. Do you have them in your image ?

Here is an example that contains embedded absolute paths:

STON toStringPretty: (FileLocator desktop / 'foo.txt') resolve.

'FileReference {
        #filesystem : FileSystem {
                #workingDirectory : AbsolutePath [ ''Users'', ''sven'',
''Develop'', ''Pharo'' ],
                #store : MacStore {
                        #maxFileNameLength : ''255''
                }
        },
        #path : AbsolutePath [ ''Users'', ''sven'', ''Desktop'', ''foo.txt'' ]
}'

What does not work for you ?