I just tried the new example on the website (factorial is a great example from
the command line - I like it).

The output is:

$ ./pharo Pharo.image eval "42 factorial"
'No change'
1405006117752879898543142606244511569936384000000000
$

Out of curiosity, What is the ‘No Change’ message above the answer?

Tim