Hi Yuriy,

This is much better!!! I have the Nautilus integration ON, but I admit I
sometimes simply forget checking out that much below in the browser. It
does not yet catch up my attention enough to watch it. Maybe it's simple
that I am failing  myself and compromise to watch.
So......having this inline QA would really help me in that direction!!
+999

Cheers,

--
Mariano