> Le 1 déc. 2016 à 15:04, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> a écrit : > > The idea that a set is always created with a minimal size is because we > always add at least some elements
not always. You know in some cases 80% of the time, your instances will have an empty Set and with some values for the remaining 20%. If you check in Moose, you should find a lot this pattern.