Hi Sean,
i know you are on mac but what is the Bloc version you loaded?
If it is the 0.11, there are some issues with OSWindow on mac, does the
problem temporarily gone when you relaunch your image?
On the master branch, we currently don't use OSWindow abstraction but only
the SDL2 binding. This fixed some issues we had on mac, so, tell me if you
face the same issue with the master branch.

Else, if you face some unexpected behaviors,  you can first try to evaluate
"BlUniverse reset".

Regards,
Glenn.

-----