Hi,

looking at the commands I see

sudo snap install --dangerous --devmode pharo-vm_6.0_amd64.snap

Does this mean that:

1. snap has to be already installed in the system
2. root priviledges are required for installing snaps

The first requirement is eyebrow-raising (considering the install instructions
are more complex than for pharo-vm),
and both first and second requirement makes me think this is not for end-user
consumers, but for e.g. remote deployment or something like that.

My use case is a system where I don't have root but I want to run pharo (e.g.
school computers, customers), so I would like to know if this can help me in
any way.
(Right now I circumvent root with dynamic linking... but it's half-assed, and
not really tested cross-distro).

Thanks,
Peter