I think that the team should do it and take it as an exercise to document
the system.

I would also work on a simple application for kids for example with forms
(rectangle, star, ....) that the kids can duplicate and changed.
It could also be a simple application to get satisfactory from customers
      did you like XXXX

Yes  Yes a bit    No a bit  No

With a couple of example, it will show to people that
 - they can do something
 - copy the model

It would be a nice example to show how this is done in bloc.
All the previous examples are based on bloc only (no brick element needed).

I removed graphics from future book to free my mind and be less raging.
If someone wants to try I can explain the topics.

Stef