I made a little experiment to get the windows listed in spotter.

[image: Inline image 1]

I have still an issue with the activation and some weird windows listed but
should be able to give you just that in a couple hours.

This is a good opportunity for me to jump into spotter extensions, thx for
the nudge  :-)

Phil