Hi

Like nicolas mentioned.
My scenario was:
I was debugging a process with intermediary results (files that the process was removing) and I wanted to keep the files (ie. not executing some messages that I knew where removing the resources)
        because I needed to check the status of the intermediary files.
         cop them from the shell but it was boring.
I never thought that I would need that but I think that this is useful.

Stef

Hi Stef,

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "skip a message”. Is it different then “Over”?

Cheers,
Doru