Hi Ben,

    hmmm, good thought.  Seems to me that the right solution is in the
primitive simulations in Context>>tryPrimitive... or Context>>doPrimitive...
(*) so that the debugger process isn't terminated, but the process being
debugged is.

(* at my phone right now so don't have the code to look at to answer the
correct selectors)