>Looks like changing one color changes back to the default theme coloring ...
>but I wonder why it
changes the theme when I manipulate only the comment color?
SHPreferences commentStyle class. "SHStyleElement"

Changing any attribue in a ShStyleElement object also sends `SHPreferences
applyStyle`. This method creates a new styletable based on the SHStyleElement
objects in the Group class variable in SHPreferences. These object get their
initial color and emphasis from the the class variable CustomStyleTable also in
SHPreferences, which is inited from #defaultStyleTable (blueTheme), and this is
why the whole theme changes when you only change one color.

>Is this a bug?

Probably.

Best regards,

Henrik