A. Work done:

   - converted a new rule and updated my git repository
   - read chapters 5 and 6 of the 'Pharo by Example' book
   - started collaborating with my mentors using a Trello board

B. Next steps:

   - continue reading 'Pharo by Example'
   - update and convert more rules
   - watch more tutorials relating to my project (e.g. matchtool tutorial,
   etc)

C. Help required:

   - I'm seeing other Pharo members also struggling with the same error in
   iceberg (LGit_GIT_ERROR: error authenticating: failed connecting agent),
   Ben Coman suggested notifying the pharo-dev community. I know you're all
   really busy with the upcoming Pharo 6 release but since this bug is kind of
   pertinent to the new release I thought maybe I should report it on fogbugz?
   If yes, what priority, whom should I notify? P.S. for me it's the same
   error when downloading both the stable and the latest versions of the
   Pharo 6 VM. For now I'm still making do with the 60450 version but would
   really like to upgrade to a newer one and can't find the one that wouldn't
   cause any errors. I'm on Win 7 (64 bit). Would appreciate some advice or
   help with this
   - also if there's any advice regarding what I should read or look at
   that's connected to the work I'm doing on my GSoC project, that would be
   great