Hi Esteban,

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 04:18:19PM +0200, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are getting ready for release.
> please take a minute to review:
>
> http://pharo.org/STAGE.download
>
> (notice that zerconf download will not work because it is not yet moved? so #
> stable will download current stable version which is 5.0)

Under Pharo7 it says the vm and sources are the same as "Pharo5".
Should this be "Pharo 6"?

On the Linux download page
(http://pharo.org/STAGE.gnu-linux-installation):

Ubuntu 12.04 is no longer supported, so I think we can remove that text.

I'd also change the order, so that the newer OS versions are described
first.

If you can point me to the sources, I'm happy to make a pull request.

It also looks like the itimer heartbeat is the default on linux, is that
correct?

Thanks!
Alistair