Okay, unless I missed one, all booklets should have an appropriately named
PDF file uploaded as a draft release.
Don't trust the releases tab, drafts don't count as releases so it will say
"0 Releases" until we do a proper one.

There is still the annoyance that a new draft will be uploaded for each
commit and they will pile up over timeā€¦ I'd rather have a rolling one but
we'll see.

--
Damien Pollet