I think that this stick has 2 ends :). Often people have a collection and do
not care how it ended up in that order, but want to preserve the order. Imagine
that you have a collection of ascending numbers and you collect #negated and
want to have the same order, but if you create a sorted collection, then it
will reverse all the elements.

Uko