Hi Pablo,

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:36 PM, teso...@gmail.com <teso...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi again,
>    thanks for the clarification, I haven't understood the question
> initially, but now I think I can answer it.
>
> Hermes is only exporting the classes, not objects. so it does not have to
> handle complex graphs of objects. Basically it serializes the definition of
> the classes, traits and methods. Then they are loaded in sequence. The only
> caring during the generation is to serialize first the superclasses, and
> then the subclasses. There is no way of serializing objects outside the
> classes, methods, traits and literals in a method.

Classes, traits, methods, literals *are* a graph of objects :-). The Parcel
architecture, from which Fuel derived its architecture, was designed for
only to store code and not as a general purpose (de)serializer.

So the answer is that is not using Parcels or Fuel architecture because
> they are intended for different uses.

Well, I don't think that's the reason ;-), but fine.  I understand that it
doesn't use this architecture.  Thanks.

--
best, Eliot