Hi, I created an issue:

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20290/Add-build-number-to-uploaded-files

I propose to keep both the sha and add the build number. Also, to follow
semantic version conventions, we should use $- instead of $/. Something
like:

{Major}.{Minor}.{Patch}-sha.{sha}.build.{buildnumber}

What do you think? I'll propose a pull request in some minutes.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - *http://www.cnrs.fr*